Are you limiting your future by trying to define, control, project, and expect what the future is going to be and how it’s going to show up? Today, Brendon Watt and Shannon O’Hara invite you to a different world, in which you have the freedom to be. Can you be in the question to find out what’s real and true for you?
Start trusting yourself and trusting the universe. In order to create your life from that place, you have to give in and give up control. When you start doing that, you start getting more of a sense of you, because you’re not creating your life based on what you’re trying to control yourself as.
Listen to learn how you can start truly creating your life through question, choice, possibility, and contribution. Start by making a demand of yourself: No matter what it takes, I’m going to change my life. And then ask the universe to contribute to you and be willing to get it wrong. It’s not about getting it right. Every day is a new day, what can you create?
- Have you decided what’s real and true rather than allowing the universe to give you something beyond what you can conceive of right now?
- There are so many things in our lives that we’ve decided that we need, and they’re the things that we have to control in order to keep
- Every choice that you’ve made has created the future you’re living right now
- When you have the awareness that choice creates, you are capable of changing anything
- Start with a question
- Look at your life through the eyes of gratitude, not through judgement