If you were creating your life, what would that be? Today, Shannon dives into the question of creation and our lives in the big scope. If you have listened to Creating 2019, the first podcast Shannon released at the beginning of the year, this is a follow up to that conversation. If you haven’t listened to it, you might want to go back and listen to that first before you take this one in.
What if creation was actually easy, and it’s the difficulty in getting to the clarity of what you truly desire to create that is holding you back? People tend to stumble along day by day, not looking into the future, not asking themselves what they truly desire their lives to be like today, tomorrow, five years, ten years down the line. But when you are willing to acknowledge what’s true for you, it’s incredible how the universe will conspire to make that so.
Tune in if you know something else is possible and if you’re willing to be different. Learn how you can create your life, choose without judgment, and seek awareness, joy, and possibility. There is no time like the present to create.
- Something else is possible
- Are you willing to be different? That’s when the true magic emerges
- If you were creating your life, what would that be? Are you creating your life or have you been trying to create somebody else’s life?
- Creation isn’t just for today. Every choice that you make is a potential future possibility
- If you were going to live for 10,000 years, what would you have to choose and create today?
- When you judge yourself, you’re lying to yourself. Can you imagine a life without right and wrong, good and bad?