1. The legal entity collecting data is:
Talk To The Entities LLC
1337 W 43rd Street
Houston, TX 77018
Person responsible for Data Protection:
Tbilisi, Georgia 0102
Working with the following international team:
Chelsey Dalzell, Canada
Yvonne Gerner, Norway
Phone: +47 9382 4381
2. WHAT DATA DO I STORE?
I store all of the data that I need in order to maintain my relationships with customers and clients. This data ranges from records including full name, e-mail address and country, to more extensive records that include full name, telephone number, e-mail address, home and work address, as well as details of dependents.
For tax purposes, if you attend a class or buy a product, I will store your tax or VAT identification number and all of the data that I need to issue a correct invoice in all of the jurisdictions in which I operate.
I may store both your shipping address, for product delivery, and your billing address, which can be used to verify credit card payments or other methods of payment.
3. WHY DO I STORE YOUR DATA?
I store your data in order to provide the services that I offer for free and to fulfill my contractual undertakings with my customers and clients.
Personal data is stored to be able to send you information, free samples, products and to register you for classes and telecalls.
Recordings of classes and telecalls are stored and distributed to enable clients and customers to play back classes or telecalls they attended. Following the aforementioned classes or telecalls, recordings are also turned into products that are sold in the shop.
4. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
My team and I have access to your data to be able to fulfill our contractual agreements with our customers and clients. My team may include my communications and marketing team, my event organizers and my administrative staff.
In addition, outsourcing work on specialist tasks within IT and accounting, for example, sometimes requires me to grant consultants access to your data whenever and wherever this is required to fulfill my legal obligations towards official authorities or to develop and improve my services.
In addition (1) Access Consciousness, LLC, 406 Present Street, Stafford, TX 77477, United States of America, (2) Access Consciousness International Limited, 6 Greenview, Riverway, South Douglas Rd., Cork T12 DCR 4, Ireland, and (3) Access Seminars Australia PTY LTD, 55 Lorikeet Drive, Peregian Beach, QLD 4573, Australia, all three parties to be referred to as “Access Consciousness” or the “Companies”, have access to your basic data (full name, e-mail address, mailing address, country and phone number) when you register for one of my Access consciousness classes through my general website or through www.accessconsciousness.com. This applies to live (in-person) classes, telecalls and online courses, as well as classes offered live via audio and live-streamed classes.
Please note: Access Consciousness gains access only to your basic data when you sign up for one of the Access Consciousness classes or calls that I offer. Access Consciousness does not have access to your tax or VAT number.
5. DO I SHARE YOUR DATA?
As mentioned above, I share your data with Access Consciousness if you choose to take an Access Consciousness class.
Access Consciousness is a franchise system that uses a shared worldwide marketing tool via its website www.accessconsciousness.com.
I do not share your data with facilitators with whom you have not taken a class.
Access Consciousness is bound by the same data protection agreement to which I adhere.
6. HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
I keep the data stored as long as…
– I have a relationship with you as a customer, client or interested party
– I am legally obliged to for tax purposes
– until you unsubscribe or ask me to delete your information
7. WHAT DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AS A CUSTOMER?
As a customer, you have the right to…
– manage your e-mail or paid subscription
– correct any and all information I have stored
– request details of the data I have stored regarding you
– request deletion or limitation of your stored data.
If you would like to update, change or amend your data, please let me know by contacting me at this e-mail address: email@example.com
If you would like to be deleted from my database, please contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. ARE CUSTOMERS OBLIGED TO PROVIDE THEIR DATA?
Yes, as a customer or client, you must provide the data I need to be able to fulfill my contractual obligations within the various services I offer.
Depending on what you are requesting from me, I will ask you to provide information that may range from your full name, e-mail address and country to more extensive details including full name, telephone number, e-mail address, home and work address, as well as details of dependents.
9. COOKIES, PROFILING AND AUTOMATION
I do not perform any form of automated profiling. Sometimes I will check what topics a client may be interested in based on his/her previous choices of classes or products.
I do not share your data or sell it to any external agencies. Checks on prerequisites for advanced classes are processed automatically.
10. WHERE DO I STORE YOUR DATA?
I use multiple systems for storing your data to fulfill my contractual agreements with customers and clients.
In general, information is stored in cloud services and on computers in the country of my residence,
the United States of America, the European Union and Australia.
11. HOW DO I PROTECT YOUR DATA?
Access Consciousness staff, contractors and the external agencies with whom I work have all signed NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements). They have also been trained in data protection.
The stored data can only be accessed through security-protected entry points by users with permission to access the information.
Terms & Conditions
I hereby grant to Talk To The Entities the following rights in the interest of furthering Talk To The Entities’ creation and distribution of informational and artistic materials:
- The right to record my image, photograph, picture, likeness, and voice by any technology or means.
- The right to copy, use, perform, display and distribute such recordings of me for any legitimate purpose, including but not limited to distribution by means of streaming or other technologies via the Internet, or distribution of audio or video files (e.g. podcasts) for download by the public.
- The right to combine such recordings of me with other images, recordings, or printed matter in the production of motion pictures, television tape, sound recordings, still photography, CD-ROM or any other media.
- The right to record, reproduce, amplify and simulate my image and all sound effects produced.
- The right to assign, transfer, or license the above rights to third parties.
- The right to use my image and voice in connection with the marketing of Talk To The Entities’ programs, events, or educational or artistic materials.
I understand and agree that I will not receive compensation, now or in the future, in connection with Talk To The Entities’ exercise of the rights granted hereunder. I hereby assign to Talk To The Entities any and all copyright I may have in the recordings made of me hereunder. I hereby release and forever discharge Talk To The Entities, its members individually from any and all claims, demands, rights and causes of action of whatever kind that I may have, caused by or arising from Talk To The Entities’ exercise of the rights granted hereunder and the use of recordings containing my image or voice, including all claims for libel and invasion of privacy or infringement of rights of copyright and publicity.
- Refunds are available for telecall series’ within 24 hours of the end of the first call.
- Refunds for live classes must be requested before lunch on the first day of class.
- Products that are instantly downloadable are NOT eligible for a refund.
- Refunds for classes and products may be subject to an 8% non-refundable fee.