TTTE FACILITATOR TRAINING
July 5 - July 7
What is TTTT Facilitator Training?
Are you ready to become a Talk to The Entities Certified Facilitator?
TTTE Facilitators is a 3-day class that will take you from the A to Z’s of what is required to facilitate TTTE and what it takes to truly succeed in your life and in your Access facilitation business.
As a TTTE Facilitator you are stepping into changing the way the world thinks, feels and relates to the entire spirit world and providing the basic tools we all require to deal with entites!
This is the beginning of the end of the fear, doubt, separation and pain that shrouds this area.
I look forward to changing the world with you and accessing all we can create together! How does it get any better?
Facilitators Training is only offered LIVE.
To Attend the TTTE Certified Facilitator Training:
- Read the Talk To The Entities book
- Not afraid of ghosts
- Access Consciousness CF (only required for TTTE Beginning Certification)
- TTTE Introduction with Shannon, or any TTTE CF
- 2 x TTTE Beginning with Shannon O’Hara – Live or Online (1 class must be with Shannon)
- TTTE Advanced with Shannon O’Hara – Live or Online
- TTTE Specialty Class – Walk Ins Telecall
- TTTE Specialty Class – Communicating with Entities Telecall
- TTTE Specialty Class – House Clearing A-Z Telecall
- TTTE Certified Facilitators Training
One TTTE class must be attended LIVE IN PERSON with Shannon in order to attend TTTE Facilitators.
To Renew your TTTE Certified Facilitator License:
- Attend one TTTE class with Shannon in any form during the year
- Attend TTTE Facilitators annually
NOTE: You are welcome to attend the TTTE Facilitators before you have met these requirements however you will not be able to facilitate classes until you have met these requirements.
Les Salons de l’Aéro-Club de France – 6, rue Galilée – 75116 Paris
TIME & DATE:
5 – 7 July 2019 | 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
*Access country pricing applies and is automatically calculated.
If you are interested in the translation of this class please email us at: email@example.com with the name of the class and your language.