How do we deal with mean people, and what does it actually mean to be mean? How many times have you struggled to deal with an interpersonal situation in your life? Are we really given the tools to deal with people and circumstances in a way that works? Or are we constantly in reaction so the problem escalates?
Consciousness is truly the ability to transform all energies. Today our guest is the amazing, benevolent, and incredibly kind Pam Houghteling who works with Access Consciousness® and deals with the tough situations that come up.
Listen as Shannon and Pam explore this practical topic of dealing with difficult people and situations, which is not taught in this reality, using the tools of Access Consciousness®
What if you had the ability to transform the energy around whatever difficult circumstance, or person you are dealing with in your life, rather than being at the effect of it?
- How to deal with people: approach situations and people without a point of view or a judgement
- There is no right or wrong, there is only what is, and what can we do with it
- What is mean? Is mean a judgement?
- As soon as you’re in reaction you’re at the effect of everything
- What is going to create the best for everyone?