Are you on the creative edge of your reality? Most of us believe that if we lose our point of view, we lose ourselves. We have been taught that our point of view creates who we are, but it doesn’t actually. Once you take a point of view, only what matches your point of view can come into your awareness.
Today, Shannon is joined by her father Gary Douglas, the founder of Access Consciousness®, to talk about a difficult but worthwhile topic, one of the most valuable and liberating tools of Access Consciousness: Interesting Point of View.
Interesting Point of View unlocks a stratosphere of possibility you can’t access any other way. It gives you an awareness of the other points of view you can have that you would not have been aware of otherwise. Listen to learn how to have total choice, greater consciousness and awareness, and the ability to change and choose anything at a moment’s notice.
- Why do we have a point of view?
- Interesting point of view is the one thing that gives you total choice
- If someone didn’t have a point of view, what would they have?
- You have the right to change your mind, and you have the right to create anything
- Your point of view is not your reality, it’s your reaction to your reality
- How can you be on the creative edge of your reality?
- What would it be like if you were willing to see every point of view?