What is the invitation of change? Brendon Watt is an Access Consciousness® facilitator and facilitator for the Choice of Possibilities and Relationships Done Different classes. Today, he’s here to discuss what he’s most excited about: being an invitation of change to others.
“The more I change, the more other people change.” That’s what the invitation of change is about. So how do you change your life? It starts with recognizing that you are in control, and if you don’t take charge, it’s not going to happen.
Tune in with Shannon and Brendon to learn about what it means to lead your life, how every choice creates your life, and how to stop wasting your life with conclusions. Who do you want to be in the world? Stop for a minute, look at who you are right now, and start changing the tracks of who you’ve decided you are to who you want to be.
- Get in there and go for it; you are in control of your life
- Every little choice you make creates your life, not just the big ones
- If you don’t have that relationship with yourself, you cannot have it the way you desire with someone else
- Don’t waste your life with conclusions
- Being you is creating yourself