In this episode of Consciousness Anywhere, Shannon and her father, the founder of Access Consciousness®, Gary Douglas speak about how projections, expectations, separations, rejections, and judgments affect the world and limit possibilities.
When you do projection, separation, expectation, judgment, and rejection – you have to be right, rather than be aware.
When you are in projection and expectation that someone or something should behave or work out in a certain way, if that doesn’t happen, you have to separate and reject you and go into judgment.
Most people have the point of view that judgment is a creative element, however, it is not, and it actually contracts energy and doesn’t lead to expansion.
Listen to discover how to function from Creation, which is: Question, Choice, Possibility, and Contribution. Every time you choose something, you create something. What are you creating with the choices you’re making? What possibility could you have that you haven’t chosen?
- What is the purpose of projections and expectations? Why do we like judgments?
- Create from question, not expectation
- Reaction doesn’t create, it destroys everything that doesn’t match it
- Most people do reaction as a way to get change, rather than realizing that choice is the greater source of change & possibility
- Function from what we can choose, not from what we project and expect
Ready to dive into more?