What power are you avoiding with the pain you are choosing? What if you were always functioning from the space of infinite possibilities instead of the problem, the difficulty, or the thing you cannot handle? What if you started looking at the gift in everything?
Today, Shannon is once again joined by her father and founder of Access Consciousness®, Gary Douglas, to have a conversation that will touch so many people in so many ways, and it’s on the topic of pain.
Listen to learn about Gary’s painful experience with Shingles, what he gained from that experience, how pain is power, and what other possibilities are available with pain.
What if we recognized the power that we have instead of avoiding it and pretending that we don’t have it?
- Pain is one of the things that makes us choose death
- Pain is actually an indication of a power that we’re refusing and avoiding
- Physical pain as a creative element
- Everything you think is wrong about you is actually what’s strong about you
- There’s a hierarchy of pain
- The radical point of view of receiving
- What power are you avoiding with the pain you’re choosing?